HEAD OF PROCUREMENT
Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards.
CAF is looking to recruit a Head of Procurement.
· Execution of tenders, while ensuring the compliance with CAF’s established procurement policies and procedures and in coordination with requesting departments, while ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the scope, specifications, and all related documents necessary for initiating the tendering process.
· Execution of prequalification process for vendors, service providers, and contractors, and maintaining a regularly updated database
· Coordinating and liaising with multiple stakeholders to achieve best value for money to CAF
· Liaising with Legal team to ensure the best legal terms and conditions covered under Purchase Orders and Contracts, to cover CAF and secure its business, financial, and legal interests
· Issuing multiple types of tenders according to project sizes (starting with USD 10K up to multi-million-dollars projects) as per the procurement threshold manual
· Negotiating prices with vendors and service providers to ensure best value for money and achieving the golden triangle (quality, cost, and time) while maintaining the best terms and conditions
· Preparing proposals’ price analysis sheets and bid abstracts for review prior award
· Preparing different types of purchase orders, contracts, termination letters, and all other types of contractual writings and notices to all vendors, service providers and contractors
· Preparing RFIs for pre-tendering processes in coordination with requesting departments and assisting in posting these RFIs on CAF’s website
· Performing market research and soliciting the market for new vendors and service providers.
· Conducting site visits, when necessary, in line with requesting departments to ensure the clarity of all requirements and that the vendor and CAF team get answers to all queries during the site visit
· Requesting samples from suppliers to ensure the compliance with CAF’s requirements and obtaining technical evaluation reports from requesting departments
· Generating weekly reports on the status of all tenders, requisitions, contracts.
· Master’s degree or similar higher education, in Management, Sport Administration, or related fields.
· 10+ years overall Procurement experience in an international company or organization.
· Fluent in English Language both written and spoken; command of any of the other CAF official languages (French or Arabic) is a Plus.
· Capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
· Proactive and solution oriented.
· Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, problem solving as well as high integrity.
· Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
· An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization.
· High-value terms of employment.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
· Full Medical/Life Insurance coverage.
· Excellent Pension Plan solution.
The position will be based at CAF’s headquarters in Cairo, Egypt. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 09/12/2021